Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Update for the people


I have done some riding since last post. I have gone further back into Barefoot Landing to the undeveloped area on Watertower Road. The road is great and it's not very traveled. It goes over busy 22. I still haven't gone to the dead end. Also, I need to go the other way on Watertower and see how much I can add to my route. So far it's 13 miles from Grande Dunes.
Today I went to the barn and back. What's the barn? you ask? The barn is where the horses and dogs are. It's a public barn. There are lots of fun people at the barn. We have to tack up our horses. What's, "tack?" Look it up: Horse Tack.
Barns are a high point in many people's lives. Just take horses and dogs, and add hay and you have a barn. I recommend barns highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment