Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011


So... this is wierd. It was 65 today with a low of 45. I don't know if this means temps will let up ALREADY. If I'm right, temps usually let up in late February.

It's been mid 50s all week. So that means riding. I've been in a down mood, energy wise and a little emotionally. This has meant little riding. I've been going about every other day with some running, but that's almost my entire day, productivity-wise. Working out is my "only salvation," right now. I know that if I get out and ride, the sun will do me great. It just seems like I'm slowing down and it take me longer in the day to get out and ride. I am counting on this changing as it warms up.


If anyone knows the forecast trends or has some tips on adding more energy to my day, please post.
Cheers,
Nate

p.s. 35 miles today, met some friends spontaneously at Piggly Wiggly.

No comments:

Post a Comment