Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Human Commons - The street


Just because I haven't been posting doesn't mean i'm not riding. I've done about 200 miles since the last post. One was a group ride last sunday.
I just can't train indoors. I'm not ruling it out, but it's really hard. Kudos to those who do. I also don't have the space in this condo.

There's just something about riding in streets or on trails. It's knowing that you're sharing a public thoroughfare. Anyone can ride or be where you are being or have been. To those who don't know, I love public spaces. Community garden's, Farmers' Markets, beaches, swimming pools, heck... post offices. Libraries, public squares, the Red Square, the steps at Odessa, etc.... Check out publicspaceproject at www.pps.org,

No comments:

Post a Comment