Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Frosty Brew/Brow or Frosty guerilla-look.

Compare this with the 2-ply fleece ones I make with artwork patterns:
But I like the ones I make better.
These cost around 2$ to make. Though there is alot of blood sweat and tears in these. I rode around Chicago and found metal objects to do rubbings of and translated them to silk screens. In some cases there was no photography or computerating involved. Ask me how. Check the "tell me more box" if you're interested.


Not fogetting you Critical Mass and Willow.Unfortunately, the screens and objects and balaclavas are back in Chicago. I can't get them to send them to anyone interested. Am working on it though. Check back.


Today it was cold. In Chicago it was in single digits, but here in South Carolina it was 28 degrees at the start of my ride with 11 windchill. Here's my great new balaclava.

The Balaclavas I make are 2-ply and have art made from metal objects ground into the pavement on the streets of Chicago. The larger image on the Balaclavas are a squished can found on Logan Boulevard and Sacramento. (Yeah, it's a bus stop at the Starbucks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment