Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Return to biking

Okay, so tomorrow is back to bike. Tomorrow (11/27) should be interesting. It'll probably be a blast. 28 miles.

Time to start the training for my next tour. I want it to be about 1200 miles north to Massachusetts. I would really like to have a cause to ride for and a group to ride with. Possible causes are: Services and housing for mental illness, legislation for mental illness, better food for schools, legislation against food deserts, sustainable farming.

I plan to leave April 20th. By the time I get further north it should be warm enough there to camp out. I'll have a gps track and solar chargers ideally. They can also be charged by a regular outlet.

I'll have to start doing 40 miles a day for a while leading up to the tour. Thank you Al and Mary Lou for setting an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment