Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My ideal new bike.

It's been about 5 years since I've bought a new bike. My last purchase was a Fuji Professional with carbon fork and seat stays and Dura Ace gears and such. It was a great bike. It was run over by someone who didn't like that I wove my way through the traffic stopped at the light, I'm pretty sure it was partly intentinonal. He said he didn't see me crossing right in front of his car though he knew that I had come to the light in the middle of traffic.

The bike that I've used the most is my aluminum touring bike. I've used it on about 5 shorter tours and one 1000 mile tour.

My ideal bike!
I would like a fixed gear touring bike. I'm not sure of any companies that make a fixed-gear touring bike, "out of the box." Possibly Surly or Salsa. Maybe the, "Steamroller," is an option. I need to get a little extra money for this to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment