Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2011


So have you ever been to Savannah, Georgia? After way too long, I have now been to Savannah. Why am I mentioning this? Because this could be prime urban riding territory. I can't imagine anything funner than riding a fixed gear around this olde locale. E.g. the Olde Pink House. And I only spent two hours in this city. What color fixed gear would I choose? I'm not sure, but it would have to be a traditional design. Definitely not with aero tubing.

Another possible great event would be stopping here on a bike tour. I'd just have to make sure to be where the annoying, loud, younger, frat boy, bar-hopping crowd is not. I've had enough of that in my urban riding. Come on people! "Obnoxiousness is used by the wasted young!"

I will be back Savannah.

p.s. I can't wait to go to Charleston.



No comments:

Post a Comment